NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Teen Entertainment Mania: Valentine's Editions

I know that Matt already suggested to make fourth Teen Entertainment Mania the remixes, but I already made a cover for a Valentine's Edition...sorry...I'm happy to change the cover but we already have three coming out and if we make this one the fourth in the series than we have more time to make the mixes (they take me a long time). So, Josh said if we supplied the tracklisting, he'd make the cover. So here is my proposed tracklisting for TEM4:
1. One Time (My Heart Edition) – Justin Bieber
2. I Promise You – Selena Gomez & the Scene
3. If I Can’t Have You – Kelly Clarkson
4. Love Struck - VFactory
5. I’ll Be There – Josh Golden
6. Lovebug – Jonas Brothers
7. Catch Me – Demi Lovato
8. Two is Better Than One – Boys Like Girls & Taylor Swift
9. I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
10. Me Without You – Ashley Tisdale
11. Crush – David Archuleta
12. Can’t Hide From Love – Naturi Naughton & Collins Pennie (Fame)
13. Kiss the Girl – Colbie Calliat
14. Angel – Natasha Beddingfield
15. No Air – Glee Cast Version
It's a mix of fun and slow songs and I really like it. If anybody has any suggestions, I'm happy to change a few. PS..I picked the Glee version of No Air because I thought it was kinda wrong to have Chris Brown on a Valentine's CD when he beats the ones he loves...the truth hurts.
So, I know that there are a lot of people out there that aren't a big fan of Valentine's Day...me being one of them. I'm all for giving the fun little Valentine's cards, but a lot of people take it a little too far. Why do we need a day to say "I love you" when we should do it everyday. So I made a cover for an Anti-Valentine's Edition of TEM4. I won't give out the tracklisting, but here's the cover. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment