NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Teen Entertainment Mania 6 Remix Edition Cover

Hey guys it's Matt! I'm posting my first TEM album! Teen Entertainment Mania 6 Remix Edition! How do you like the cover? It's different from the others. I really didn't want it to be the same. I wanted to explore the different ways. This cd has a bunch of remixes of great songs. Well, here is the tracklisting so far!


1. Party In The USA Dance Mix by Miley Cyrus

2. I Got A Feeling Mix by Black Eyed Peas

3. Disappear Mix by Selena Gomez and The Scene

4. 3 Mix by Britney Spears

5. New Classic Mix by Drew Seeley and Selena Gomez

6. Tik Tok Mix by Ke$ha

7. Get Back Mix by Demi Lovato

8. You Belong With Me Mix by Taylor Swift

9. Down Mix by Jay Sean

10. Who I Am Mix by Nick Jonas

11. Why Not Mix by Hilary Duff

12. It's Alright It's Ok Mix by Ashley Tisdale

13.

Bonus Tracks:

14.

How do you like it? I'm looking for 2 more songs and 1 bonus track. I may take some songs off and add new ones. But i promise I won't fill in the spots that are availible. I want to use the suggestions you all have. I like it but I decided I'm only gonna use the remixes that are already remixed. I don't make good remixes. I'm really excited. First thing is I really want your opinions on the cd cover. I wanted to make it different, so is it good? Second thing is how do you like the tracklisting and what are your suggestions for the other songs. I really need those songs at least by Tuesday. Overall I'm really excited not just for this but for all the Teen Entertainment Mania cds made so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment