NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ke$ha ANIMAL Album Review.


Hey Theree. Uhm Im Here With a Review of Ke$sha"s New Album. Im Posting This Because I Havent Seen a review of It Yet on the Site. I Bought The Album on My Birthday , but i think it Came Out on the 5th. But Yeah. This Album is Amazing! I'm Suggesting that Everyone Go Buy it Or Purchase It on iTunes for like 7.99 or 6.99 i think? But Yes. This Album IS What We Definetly Needed To Start Off The 2010 Year! Shes a Really Nice singer. The Only problem Is That At Points She sings Really DULL! Not To Be Like Mean Or anything its just like she seems Boring at Some Points. My favorites So far Are * TiK ToK, Your Love Is My Drug, Blah Blah Blah ft. 3Oh!3 & Dinasour(: They Are Like really good Tracks. and i Only Dislike One Song. which is Kiss N' Tell. But Its Gunna Take Me A While To Get Like It. But Yes She Has a Very Nice Techno Type To It. With one Which Is Like Half Dancing type With Like A type of Slowmo, i guess which is Dancing With tears In My Eyes. But i Give This Album (Frm 1-5) 4 Stars. I Really Think You guys Should Like Listen To It. Atleast ON Like Youtubee. But If You Where Planning To buy I Think You Should Really Consider This Album(:

Joshh(:

No comments:

Post a Comment