NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Disney's 2010 Princess, Rapunzel


hey guys it's finally Matt now! Sorry I haven't posted but you can't blame me. I'm really busy. When “The Princess and the Frog” came out, it had been 10 years since Disney has a new princess movie and now they are doing two in a row. 2009 introduced Princess Tiana and 2010 is all about “Rapunzel”. Im guessing there will be some music like all Disney Princess movies because Rapunzel is played by Mandy Moore and Mandy I think is an excellent singer. Rapunzel is also by Brothers Grimm who wrote most of the amazing princess novels Disney uses. This movie reminds me of Enchanted.You know that Disney movie with all the Disney Princess stories mixed in it. Yeah that. Rapunzel looks like the cartoon Giselle. The Princess and the Frog was a great movie. And it's even more better because Disney's first black princess movie would be the best princess movie. So let's see if Rapunzel can beat it. I doubt it but we will have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment