NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Friday, January 1, 2010

Disney Channel New Years Star Showdown Sneak Peeks

Happy New year evreyone from teen Entertainment! Well.....mainly me, Matt! I'm really excited to post all these sneak peeks that aired during the Disney Channel New Years Star Showdown! I love the Camp Rock 2 The Final Jam one! It rocks! Now there is one official sonmg for the movie called "It's On!" Then we have Good Luck Charlie, it rocks! Then the StarStruck Full Trailer and Party Up! Music Video and then Disney Channel 2010 Sunday and Friday Night Previews! Check them out!

Camp Rock 2 The Final Jam Sneak Peek


Good Luck Charlie Trailer


StarStruck Full Trailer and Party Up! Music Video
Sorry looked everywhere on the Internet and couldn’t find it! When I find it I’ll have it!

Disney Channel 2010 Sunday Nights!


Disney Channel 2010 Friday Nights!
Looked everywhere and couldn’t find it! I’m so sorry! What’s up with the Internet!

Sorry everyone! I couldn't find the StarStruck full trailer or music video. But if you already saw it on Disney Channel then that's good. And I couldn't find the Disney Channel 2010 Friday Night Preview, sorry! What is up with YouTube! But I promise when it is out I'll post it back on this post! Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment