NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Makes $1 Billion in 16 Days!



Hey gamers!

Happy Holidays! (10 days til Christmas for those of you who celebrate it!)

If you are wondering, I'm almost done the campaign of MW3. I'm going to finish off Makarov this weekend.

Anyway, in real news, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 as grabbed $1 Billion dollars in 16 days, breaking another launch record. It took Black Ops two months to do what COD MW3 did in a little over two weeks! Congrats to the crew of MW3!

So far, I think the game deserves a 4.6/5 because it fulfills expectations.
From Act 1 two the beginning of Act 2, I could tell Infinity Ward really grabbed what fans liked from MW1 and MW2 and put everything all together. But when I got to the middle of Act 2 and now at the beginning of Act 3, I thought Infinity Ward just went above and beyond.




There are many things I don't think any of us would be expecting! It exceeds expectations! It defies the word "amazement"!

If you care for the campaign, its the game you want this holiday, not Battlefield or Skyrim. You want Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3!

Stay tuned and Happy Holidays!

-Thanks, TommyTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment