NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Check Out TommyTE on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3



Hey fans!

It's TommyTE!

Well, yesterday my mom surprised me with Modern Warfare 3 (I'm a Freshman in High School)! I was ecstatic! I actually still am right now! 

Anyway, I just started playing today and I absolutely LOVE IT! 

The only problem I have with the game so far, is that I feel like the missions aren't as long as they were in Modern Warfare 2. But my friend told me the missions get longer and funnier in the middle of the game.
Besides I just started it, and I'm only on level 5. 

Well I finished level 4 and I'll probably continue with 5 tomorrow after school!
Also, I have Xbox live on trial for a month. 
As I promised, my gamertag is MegaPrime1007. I just started playing online so I'm not very good. 
But yeah, if you want to send a friend request or just join teams in Death matches etc., well there is my gamertag. MegaPrime1007. 

I will have a review coming probably by the end of the year around New Years, because I want to play this game nice and slow and have as much fun playing it as i can (You know what I mean).

Also, I have to get back on track with the Teen Talk I promised. The Teen Talk will probably go from next week through New Years. So stay tuned for that. 

Well, I'm gonna get back to playing the "warfare" out of "Modern Warfare 3" and have so more fun!

So far (even though I've only completed 4 levels) I will give this game a 5/5 because it exceeds expectations and also brings amazing excitement to all players! It is also very fast paced and addicting, and when I say fast paced I mean FAST PACED

Stay tuned for my full review at the end of the year! 

-Thanks, TommyTE!


No comments:

Post a Comment