NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Confirmed for Wii

Hey fans! Or should I say Wii-bang-bang-shoot-'em-up-palyers!
Yes, the title to this post reads correctly! Call of Duty Modern Wafare 3 has been confirmed for the Wii. It is the fourth or fifth I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) Call of Duty game to be released on the Wii. Althought Infinity Ward created the game on the Xbox 360 and Playstation, Treyarch will develop the Wii version. Treyarch also developed previous Call of Duty games like Call of Duty Black Ops. Hopefully they don't skrew MW3 on Wii up like they did Black Ops on 360 and PS3.



So are you gonna buy MW3 on Wii, PS3, or 360? I play 360 but I have both, Wii and 360. But I think shooters aren't made for the Wii, so I only get shooters for 360.


Comment, and make sure you vote on the "Madison High vs Jesse" poll!


-Thanks, TommyTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment