NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Demi Lovato Leaving Sonny With a Chance

Hey everyone it's Matt! I'm sure a lot of you are already getting curious about this post just by reading the title. This is going to bum a lot of Demi Lovato fans or Sonny With a Chance fans like me. Demi Lovato has decided to leave Sonny With a Chance completely. I'm really sad about this because Demi so was funny and I really enjoyed her on the show. Here is what she had to say about leaving the show:


“It made sense for me to go ahead and leave the show to focus on my music. It’s kind of sad for me that a chapter of my life has ended but there couldn’t be a better time for me to move on. I don’t think going back to Sonny would be healthy for my recovery. Being in front of a camera would make me nervous."


We have to all understand that Demi is going through a rough time right now and the decisions she makes is only for her health. I know a lot of us are sad and maybe even mad but we can't blame Demi. And it's not just Sonny With a Chance she will be leaving. I'm sure we will not see her on the small screen or on the big screen anytime soon. Right now she is just focusing on her music, it's something she can connect with and I think that's exactly what she needs at this time. Here is what Disney Channel thinks about her decision:


“We respect Demi’s decision to focus fulltime on her music and not immediately return to her acting career. She is a talented young woman and our hearts are with her as she continues to take action to improve her health and bounce back from adversity. "


I'm glad that Disney understands this and I hope all her fans will be able to. I guess this means Camp Rock 3 for Demi is ruled out. Although we will all miss Demi very much we have to let her make her own decisions because in a time like this she has to make decisions that will be good for her health no matter how heartbreaking they may be. I do hope that Demi will be back with Disney soon though. I don't care when or for how long I just hope that one day Demi comes back to Disney. Sonny With a Chance will officially be changed to So Random and will premiere May 8th @ 8/7c only on Disney Channel. We wish you the best Demi from everyone here at Teen Entertainment:).

-Matt:)

No comments:

Post a Comment