NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Demi Lovato Good Morning America Interview Premiere Date

Hey its Matt with awesome news! Demi Lovato is comfortable enough to sit down and talk about her time in rehab and how she felt. On April 22nd, 2011 an interview with Demi Lovato will premiere on Good Morning America on ABC. Robin Roberts announced this. She said on her twitter that Demi really touched her during the interview. Many of her fans, like me, are very eager to watch this interview. The most thing that I'm glad to say is that Demi is now very happy and is getting back into work! I know I am very excited so see more from Demi just like all of her other fans. I'm sure she will touch all of us and give anyone who is in a bad situation right now great advice. Will you be watching?

-Matt:)

No comments:

Post a Comment