NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Monday, February 21, 2011

New Blog by TommyTE: Transformers More than Meets the Eye



Hey teens,



Did you enjoy the trailer? Well if so, then you'll know that I am releasing a new blog! Remember Call of Duty: The Ultimate Blog? That was my first blog I worked on by myself. I actually didn't enjoy the blog because there was no exciting news to post or much of it for Call of Duty Black Ops. Now, I'm making a comeback, with a Transformers Dark of the Moon blog. It's going to be bigger and better than Call of Duty: The Ultimate Blog (my first blog) for those of you who have viewed it. I'll be giving you the fun and all the major news on Transformers 3!


Of course I'll post alot on Teen Entertainment, because TE is the best! But for the Transformers fans who come to Teen Entertainment for Transformers news, you can check out my new upcoming blogspot, TRANSFORMERS MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE. Yup thats what its called. You can check it out at http://www.transformers-mtmte.blogspot.com/.




And for those of you who aren't familiar with the blog Transformers Live Action Movie Blog, you can check that out at http://www.transformerslive.blogspot.com/.


For more information on my upcoming blog, you can check out Teen Entertainment everyday!


I'll be back with another trailer to promote my new Transformers blog, with more information and news!
-Thanks, TommyTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment