NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Matt's Mean Girls 2 Review


Hey guys it's Matt with my Mean Girls 2 review! The movie premiered January 23rd on ABC Family and I watched it! In this movie, the plastics are back and ready to start more trouble. Mean Girls was a good movie so I was excited to see this. Mean Girls 2 wasn't as good as the first movie but it was good. I didn't think it would be that good but boy did they prove me wrong!
I really liked Jo Mitchell. I liked how she was really mature. I think the movie had a great cast. A lot of people said that they didn't think it would be a good movie because the cast had a lot of Disney stars but it came out great. Meaghan Martin did good job with her character. I also really liked Maiarav Walsh as Mandi. Jennifer Stone rocked as Abby!
I also loved the plot of the movie. It really made the title, Mean Girls, make perfect sense. Jo really tried to keep her cool when Mandi went after her but soon it had to be war. I don't want to spoil anything so just watch the movie for yourself! Great cast, great plot, and great movie! I don't think I want to see a Mean Girls 3, only because I think just one more story about the plastics was good enough but you never know!
I strongly reccomend this movie so if you haven't seen it, go buy it on DVD!
-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment