NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Kids Choice Awards 2011 Nominees!

Hey guys it's Matt! I'm so sorry for not posting as often as we usually do! I haven't been able to find free time yet. And as for Tommy, I can't really give you his story. Samuel just started but hasn't posted yet but I bet he will pretty soon. Anyway the nominees for the Kids Choice Awards 2011 have been released and I think I like our choices. Go to KCA Nominees or click the pic to go check them out! Voting starts March 1st! When you're done, comment this post and tell us what you think of the nominees and who you are voting for! This year our host, for the third time, is... Jack Black! Hopefully he will bring fresh, new comedy to the KCA's this year!
-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment