NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

ABC Family Not Showing All the HP Movies during Harry Potter Weekend



Hey waiting-wizards!
It's Tommy here posting some news! Earlier last week I was searching through guide on my television, so I could DVR all of the HP movies during Harry Potter weekend November 11th-14th! It was said that ABC Family was going to show all of the HP movies, but on the last day I did not see the Half Blood Prince! "Aww man! I hate it when they don't show all of they movies like they promised!" I thought. But guess what ... Today at 4:15pm, HBO is showing the Half Blood Prince! So for all of you HP fans who don't wanna miss all of the movies, be sure to toon this evening at 4:15 on HBO!
-Thanks, TommyTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment