NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Few Things I Would Like To SEE In TF3!


Hey transformers fans,

It's TommyTE! here

I'm just posting a few things I would like to see 2011's biggest movie....Transformers 3!

Well my first one is,

A new combiner. A blue CGI was spotted on set. It was huge so I think it could be a foot of a combiner. This combiner in this movie should have more power then Devastator and be more frightning!





What I want to see is more destruction. More explosions, everything!!! Here are some pictures I posted to explain more of what I mean, below!






I would also like to see more of Megatron, Shockwave, Starscream, and Optimus battle each other. For like, 30 mintues! And, Shockwave should be the biggest of the main Transformer leaders (Megatron, Optimus, and Starscream.) Shockwave should be huge and unstoppable or unbeatable if that's even a word!




The last thing I would want to see is more SEXINESS from Shia's cost-star! Megan did pretty good, but Rosie should do better. Maybe a point where she is almost clothing-less!!!! The movie should show more love between Sam and his love interest!







Well, that's what I think. If your a Transformers Fans or just wanna tell what you think, leave me, TommyTE a comment. (NO MEAN OR OFFENSE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!!!!)


-Thanks, TommyTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment