NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to School!!!!

Hey everyone!

Its Tommy here. I know most of us aren't siked about going back to school, but you have to get your education sometime. And when your an adult, you have other things to do. Not that I would really know, but anyway this year, you should feel confident about going back to school! Whatever makes you feel confident, have it with you! And for the younger ones, meet new friends and have a good time!!!! Now I know that a lot of us who watch TV have been seeing many "Crush you style!" "Sears's ARRIVE" etc. commercials on TV. Well, this year I'm gonna encourage you all to try them. Even if you have try a new brand. Go back to school with a new attitude, new style, and think about getting better grades!


Here are some stores and brands I picked out for most of you to try new:


A+ style requires A+ schoolwork!- American Eagle
Aeropostale
Abercrombie and Fitch

These bottom jeans rock any style!- Levi Jeans

Be a STAR student- Macy's

ARRIVE to school on time!- Sears's

Target the perfect grades this year!- Target


Thanks, I hope I convinced all of you into feeling really confident and working on getting better grades at school this year!!! Good Luck!


-Thanks, TommyTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment