NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Monday, July 12, 2010

TEMusicMania: High School Musical Lookin Back!


Hey guys it's Matt posting the announcement for an all new Teen Entertainment Music Mania called High School Musical Lookin Back! High School Musical Lookin Back will be a series of albums with different HSM songs from different categories! The first one is Troy and Gabriella as seen in the cover above. The cover is not official. I have the traklisting here and ready to post. Here it is!

1. Troy and Gabriella Medley

2. You Are the Music In Me

3. Right Here, Right Now

4. Start Of Something New

5. Just Wanna Be With You (Troy and Gabriella Duet Version)

6. Breaking Free

7. What I’ve Been Looking For (Reprise)

8. Everyday

9. Can I Have This Dance

10. When There Was Me and You

11. Walk Away

12. Scream

13. Gotta Go My Own Way

14. Bet On It

15. Get’cha Head In The Game

16. I Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You (Troy and Gabriella Duet Version)

The tracklisting is not official either. I already made the Troy and Gabriella Medley. I put together some of their songs and made it. I made the Just Wanna Be With You Troy and Gabriella Duet), too. I took out Kelsi and Ryan and just made the song longer. I made the I Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You Troy and Gabriella Duet as well. I did the same thing. I took out Sharpay and Ryan and made it longer. I'm probably gonna post the Troy and Gabriella Medley here on TE before the album comes out. It's really cool! If you want me to mkae any other mixes or put any other Troy and Gabriella related songs on the album just comment to this post or tell me in the request box! The album will probably release before the end of July. Then I will probably put up the next High School Musical Lookin Back album! I can't wait!

PS. DC Dude's big news is taken care of but I don't know if he wants to post it or me. Please get back to me DC Dude!

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment