NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Matt's Opinion On Taylor Momsen's Miley Cyrus and Disney Comments

I bet a lot of you guys have heard of Taylor Momsen’s (from Gossip Girl) crappy comments about Miley Cyrus and Disney. I’m here, Matt, to give you my opinion about her comment before I go and judge maybe you should read what she said.

Here her first one:
"I'm not looking to be Miley f**king Cyrus. I don't care about the fame. I do it because I love music. I like making records and if people like them, then we'll go along for the ride. I think the Disney bubblegum s**t that the world is living right now is pathetic. I thought we passed that repression."

And now the second one:
“I don't even know Miley Cyrus. There's just no comparison between us, you know. I'm a rocker, she's a pop star. We're entirely different things and there's a big difference between us. I have nothing against her, I don't even know her. I just don't listen to her stuff. I don't give [an expletive]. It's ridiculous that Disney is as relevant as it is today even with adults. Where is the real music? What happened to Zeppelin, and people who play their own instruments? There's always going to be pop but it's not real music, it's not me."

First of all why is she calling Miley, Miley f**king Cyrus when she doesn’t even know her. She doesn’t even know if she is in it for the fame. Disney is not bubble gum s**t. If anything she is! Disney is a classic and it brings family closer. That stupid crappy drama show that she is on doesn’t bring anyone together. Rock is not real music! It’s just a bunch of drumsticks randomly banging on a drum set and electric guitars being played at max volume on the amplifiers. It has no rhythm to it. She’s acting like her opinion is fact and it’s not fact. It’s more false then true I bet if you did a worldwide survey. Pop music has a rhythm to it and it is something to dance to. You can’t dance to rock music. Taylor Momsen probably doesn’t even know the definition of music. Music can be played with anything. It can even be you taping your finger nails on your cell phone screen as long as it has a rhythm to it. You can make music with the little things around you. That’s real music. Music can be anything as long as it has a rhythm. I don’t know why Taylor got so worked up because people were comparing Miley and her. I agree they are nothing a like. Miley would be more mature about this.

-Matt (I hope Taylor reads this)


1 comment:

  1. Matt...this post was amazing! I don't think we've ever had a post with so much emotion. Your raw and true opinion is really what blogging is about. I think that your definition of music is SO true. Music can be anything, and by Taylor saying these things it shows igonorance to the world of music. She doesn't have to like Miley Cyrus, but she has to see her as an artist and how sings her music may not be to her liking but it's still music. And the fact that Taylor is being compared to Miley is also a compliment. She has had hit singles, amazing albums, sold out world tours, a fashion line, and she is moving on to bigger and better things in her career. But all Taylor does is see the fact that she works with Disney (an amazing company that anyone should be extremely happy to work with) and puts her down like so many other people. You see a lot of people on Facebook putting them down and then album reviews on Amazon and iTunes doing the same thing, talking about these artists through a warped mind, not even considering them as artists but as Disney people.

    ReplyDelete