NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Teen Entertainment Go Green to Help Results

Hey guys! Ya know the Teen Entertainment Go Green to help thing? Wel the results are in! for each hit each button got 10 cents was collected. And then I got a few donations from some friends. And the total is...
$18.55!

I'm very happy about how much money we made! I want to thank all the viewers that participated and pushed a Go Green Button! I also want to thank all of my friend and family who donated money to this cause! The money is being donated to a Boy Scouts Troop who are taking their tiome to go on a two week trip somewhere to help the earth 24/7 all through that period of time! And me and Tommy are going with them to help! We will use the money on things that we can use to help the earth. They raised about 200 dollars from all the work they did to get donations and earn money just to help save the earth! Let's hear it for those Boy Scouts!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for going GREEN! I think it's totally cool that we know where the money is going and how it's going to be used. And for Boy Scouts! I was a Boy Scout for my church from 8-18 and there were some real fun moments! Can't wait to hear more about it!!

    ReplyDelete