NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Monday, April 19, 2010

Camp Rock 2 Stills, New Teaser Trailer, and News!

Hey it's Matt! The first thing about Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam that I'm gonna show you are these really cool and new stills from the movie. They are in the video. It also shows Demi's picture from her guest appearance on Grey's Anatomy. Enjoy!



Next I want to tell you that a CR2 music video will premiere Sunday! I didn't see any previews for it on Disney Channel but I did see a preview for it on YouTube. But the quality was horrible and you could barely hear a word so a decided to just tell you about it. The music video will be the song, "It's Not Too Late" by Caitlyn and Ella (Alyson Stoner and Anna Maria Perez de Taglé). We heard about 30 seconds of this song during the 2nd Road to Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam.

And lastlyhere is a new international teaser trailer for CR2: The Final Jam. I think the full trailer premiering during Beauty and the Briefcase was rumored but luckily I found this. Enjoy!



-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment