NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Monday, April 26, 2010

Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam- Can't Back Down Full Song and Music Video

Hey it’s Matt! Here is the full song for the new Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam song, Can’t Back Down that premiered on Radio Disney. This is a great song! I love it! I am a big Demi Lovato fan and I really like seeing her play a new side of my Mitchie. Mitchie seems less shy after what we’ve seen so far in this movie. That’s something I’m really excited for in this movie. And if you haven’t noticed they actually broke into song and dance. So maybe we won’t miss HSM as much! Here is the full song then after that is the music video, check them out!

Can’t Back Down Full Song


Can’t Back Down Music Video


And lastly if you want to get the lyrics got to TE- Source 2! And go DOWNLOAD for the download!

-Matt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment