NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Ashley & Vanessa: Acting Identified

I recently got Vanessa Hudgens' sophomore album "Identified", and it is really really good. So I thought, why not make something with the girls of HSM and their best songs from their two album's? So here it is, "Ashley & Vanessa: Acting Identified". The title is a combo of the songs "Acting Out" and "Identified". I might try and make a new cover because I don't know if I like this one yet. I'll post the tracklisting and link to download it later this week!
Leave comments below and tell me what you think!






1 comment:

  1. Hey DC Dude, it's Matt. I really like this idea. Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Hudgens are one of my favorite singers and I'm sure they are other's favorites to. Maybe you could just fix the cover a little and I think we should really make a title for all of the albums Teen Entertainment does. Maybe it could be from Teen Entertainment Music Mania or something. I could make a logo for something like that. Our own title for all the albums TE makes. Josh is trying to get a new band that he knows to advertise for us. Maybe they could be our sponsor or something. But I really like this idea of different albums by Teen Entertainment.

    ReplyDelete