NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Monday, March 8, 2010

Tommy's Miley Says Goodbye Part 1 Review

Hey teens,


So last night I watched the premire of the Miley Says Goodbye Part 1 (Hannah Montana Season Finale.) It turns out i actually liked it. **WARNING: This contains spoilers.


What I liked the most about it was that it showed how Miley's connection and relationship between Blue Jeans was so special. I also liked how Blue Jeans followed her throughout her town. That was funny. But I also thought that when Jackson moved out it kind of made the episode too soft. Like not loud enough because i think Jackson is really funny, but stupid at times.


Although most of my friends thimk I don'tlike Miley Cyrus, I still like her show, and I'm not so happy that next season is the last season. Well, if you haven't seen the episode today, it still is on Disney Channel. And The part 2 episode premieres next Sunday.
-Thanks, Tommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment