NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Sunday, March 7, 2010

TE 300th Post!

Hwy what it dos? It's Matt with my best friend Jenny and I am proud to announce that Teen Entertainment has reached our 300th post! Wow, right! This is so cool! But with Teen Entertainment Mania, Disneymania Your Way, and Teen Entertainment's Go Green to Help I haven't had time to think of anything for our 300th post!

So what I'll do is have a Teen Entertainment Day! A day full of Teen Entertainment Mania music, music recorded by teens like you for Disneymania Your Way, and a lot of tips on how to Go Green! And maybe if I xan think of anything else I'll add that to this speacial day! Also there will be things like Teen Talk when we interview teens like you. We will also have What's the Teen Word? a segment that gives you all the teen scoop. And we will have a bunch of downloads for you!

The date will be announced later. But make sure your here for something you won't want to miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment