NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Thursday, March 11, 2010

DisneyMania 7 Matt's Review (Part 2)

I’m back! It’s Matt! Here is Part 2 of my Disney Mania 7 review.

#8 was Under the Sea by Booboo Stewart? I never heard of Booboo Stewart! This song was okay. I think Raven Symone’s version was better. I think the original song “Under the Sea” from The Little Mermaid is the best version and always will be.

The Next song was When She Loved Me by Briget Mendler. I really like this song, too. It’s from Toy Story I think. I like Brigit’s voice.

10th was Her Voice by Drew Seeley. This song sounds like it could be a High School Musical song! I think Drew Seeley’s voice is very High School Musicalish. The song is a nice ballad I think.

Next is Bella Notte by Ruby Summer. I love this song! It’s from Lady and the Tramp. This song sounds very Italian. I’m Italian so I should know! But overall this is a great song.

The 12th song was Part of Your World by Anna Maria Perez de Tagle. This is also one of my favorite songs on the album. I love any version of Part of Your World. But this one was more of a pop version. I love Anna’s voice. I am really looking forward to more musical projects she has for us.

#13 was What I’ve Been Looking For by Alyson Stoner. I love this song so much! I really like her version. This is also one of my favorite songs on the album. She really change the vibe of it. She added guitar in the background. That made a big difference because the High School Musical versions were played by piano. Alyson is very talented. She can dance, act, and now I know she can sing!

The second to last song was The Gift of A Friend by Demi Lovato. I love this song! I always liked it. I heard this song a million times before but it never really gets old.

Lastly but not least, #15 was Hakuna Matata by Debby Ryan! Step over Timone and Pumba because Debby has taken your spotlight and your song! This was a really good song to end the album with. This is also one of my favorites on the album. She really accents “Hakuna Matata!”

So what do you think of the album?

-Matt :) =) :) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment