NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Disneymania 2 Review

Disneymania 2 follows in the footsteps of the first, by having some of the best artists of the day and then some of Disney's rising stars. This one was put out two years after the first, but the wait was worth it. I remember when this one came out. My sister got the first one and then one of my really good friends got the second one. I made a deal with her that when the third one came out, I'd get it...and I did! But that's a different review =)
My favorites on this one are "True to Your Heart" by Raven (my favorite Disney star....EVER), "Siamese Cat Song" by Hilary & Haylie Duff, "Welcome" by Jump5, and "Circle of Life" by Disney Channel Circle of Stars.
My top 2: "Welcome" by Jump5 and "Circle of Life" by the Circle of Stars. "Welcome" was on the movie Brother Bear. I watched that movie on Disney Channel a while ago and I heard the original of "Welcome" and I really didn't like it! Jump5 really makes the song AMAZING! There song was also used as the Disneyland theme song for a few years. I loved going and singing along to the song as I walked through the park. "Circle of Life" is probably the smartest thing Disney Channel has ever done. They got some of their biggest stars and let them all sing "Circle of Life". The song is already really good, but having some of your favorite people sing it is even better.
Next week I'll be reviewing the rest of the Disneymania's as well! Including DisneyRemixMania and Princess Disneymania.

No comments:

Post a Comment