NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Friday, February 19, 2010

Hannah Montana Stuff




A couple of weeks ago I was on iTunes and saw that the Hannah Montana 3 CD was available for $1...and it was the Deluxe Edition too. So I grabbed it and I was pleasently surprised. As some of you may know, I DC Dude, am not that big of a Hannah/Miley fan. But the movie was actually really good but I still think the show is corny. But this CD is good! Knowing that this is the second-to-last Hannah Montana CD makes you listen to the songs more and see what they are about. All of the ballads refer to how she's torn between which world to choose and how she's almost tired of living the double life. The only song that think shouldn't be on there is "Ice Cream Freeze" because it has nothing to do with the plotline of Hannah Montana, but it is a fun song. It the CD is still really cheap on iTunes and you aren't quite sure if you want it, just get it! You won't be dissappointed.
Since the announcement of the final season of Hannah Montana along with her new look, I made some fan-arts for it. I used the pictures that we have here on TE!

No comments:

Post a Comment