NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Friday, October 16, 2009

Last Day of Filming for Camp Rock 2 The Final Jam


Hey camp rockers today is the last day of Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam Filming! Here is what Demi had to say on her Twitter
Demi wrote: “I cannot believe today is the last day of filming for Camp Rock 2!!”
I can't believe it either! But since they finished we will get lots of updates on CR2! I'm really excited. Also since Demi is done she will start filimng Sonny With a Chance season 2! There is one more season 1 episode. It is a one-hour event so i'm really excited for that! Also if you are wondering where I got that cool copy-cat logo of CR2 I made it myself so i hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment