NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wizards of Waverly Place The Movie TE Review!


Wow! Hey it’s Matt here with TE’s review of Wizards of Waverly Place The Movie! First I loved it! It had a lot of action! Yeah!

In the first part the runaway subway with Alex and Harper was so cool., it made me feel like I was actually there. I loved Alex’s attitude it really showed how it would bring us into the movie. When Alex said “Someday I’ll win the wizard competition and I’ll be the full wizard” I kinda knew she would win. It really gave us a good clue.

Max and the wizard guy was cool, although the wizard guy was way weird. Let’s cut to it. When Alex said “I wish you(mom) and dad had never even met!” there was this big flash bubble. It was cool. How their parents acted as young adults was funny! It really was.

When they went to find the Stone of Dreams it was really cool! Alex ignoring Justin when he was sinking in the quicksand was funny. The cross to the bridge was cool! The campfire scene was nice. It showed that Alex and Justin were brother and sister and they would find the Stone of Dreams together. It had alot of compassion.
When they actually got to the Stone of Dreams it was really really cool! I thought they would fall and get stranded or something!

In the wizard competition there was a lot of action! But in the end Alex won. They thought time was out but then her mom gave her the Stone of Dreams. She got really emotional and said “I want everything to be exactly the same!” Bam! Wish undone.

I love this movie! It’s one of the best Disney Channel Original Movies ever! My rating for it would be 41/2 stars. Watch it again or for the first time tonight at 7pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment