NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Teen Entertainment: Wizards vs. Vampires Review

Matt here with Teen Entertainment’s first ever review! I got the idea from DC Dude. And if people like my reviews I’ll continue with it.

This week’s review is on the Wizards of Waverly Place 4 part blood-sucking saga Wizards vs. Vampires Part 1!

First of I loved the Romeo and Juliet thing when Justin Russo (David Henre) was dating the competition’s daughter Juliet Van Huesan (Bridget Mendler). It was very romantic and Wizards of Waverly Place like.

Second, Alex (Selena Gomez)getting rid of Max (Jake T. Austin) I really really liked because it was definitely Alex like but nobody would have thought she plot her plan on Max.

Third I really liked the vampire part. It was really awesome and cool and I think the whole concept of blood sucking was always cool in a way. I cant compare it to Twilight because it had a different type of romance with comedy. But I have to say the episode was awesome!

Wizards vs. Vampires rocked! So catch Wizards vs. Vampires part 2, Wizards vs. Vampires: Tasty Bites, where Juliet trys to suck Justin's blood and the Van Huesans (Vampires) try to suck the blood of Alex and Harper (Jennifer Stone), Friday, July 31st!

I hope you liked my review! Please post comments to this post or shout outs in the chat box so I can keep my reviews running!

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment