NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Demi Lovato: No Edit, No Makeup, Raw

OMG! This is actually Demi Lovato Raw! She just posted this picture on her Twitter a few hours ago. No edit, no makeup, raw. I've never seen Demi Lovato just plain and raw. Is this a phase Demi is going threw? Next is it gonna be nude pictures! I don't know but I really don't think Demi is not that kind of person. I think she was trying to show the real her and how she is when shes not doing her music, or Sonny With a Chance, or anything that would keep her busy. Demi was really showing herself with this picture. She looks pretty!

Tell me what you think! Comment to this post or shout out in the chat box (what most of you use) telling me what you think of Demi raw. I really want to know!

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment