NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Sunday, October 28, 2012

"Love Will Tell Us Where to Go" unmix by DC Dude

Hey, it's DC Dude! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. School is getting really busy now that the semester is half over. But I hope this will made up for it! I bought Bridgit Mendler's CD "hello my name is..." this week and it is amazing! Every single song on the CD is good. I cannot pick a bad one. But I had a hard time finding it in stores, so I just got the Deluxe Edition on Amazon MP3 since it was the better value. I've been making cover art for all the songs which I will post later too.
One of my favorite songs on the CD is "Love Will Tell Us Where to Go". It has some great lyrics and amazing sound. But when I listen to it, I hear it more as a ballad. So I tried to make it one. I think it turned out good. Nothing major done to it, but some changes that I think work. What do you think?
And if you haven't purchased Bridgit's CD yet, do it soon. I think everyone has it in stores now, but you can get it for the same price, if not cheaper on Amazon for the Deluxe Edition which has three extra songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment