NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Live Action Teaser Trailer and Behind the Scenes Multiplayer Videos

Hey gamers!
If you play games like Halo, then you are familiar with Live Action trailers of video games!
Well this Sunday, before the launch of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 on Tuesday, the first live action trailer for a Call of Duty game will premiere! (The Operation Kingfish cannot be counted as one.)
A live action trailer for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 will be premiering this Sunday, November 6th, and will also definitely be available here as well!
Check out the teaser below!





Also, two new behind the scenes videos on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer have been released on the official Youtube Page. Check out the videos for all of the really awesome explanations and detail coming to multiplayer, below:







I don't play online, but hopefully I will get XBOX Live soon. I honestly don't really care for the mulitplayer, only the single player campaign, but I'll probably give it a shot and get Live this year or early next year. When I do; to all of you TE fans who play COD and who would like to add me as a friend and play a match or whatever you do on multiplayer, then I will post my Gamer Tag so all of you will know what it is.
-Thanks, TommyTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment