NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Good Luck Charlie, It's Christmas Official Trailer!!!

OMG! Disney has released the official trailer for the  all enw Disney Channel Original Movie, based on the show, Good Luck Charlie, Good Luck Charlie, It's Christmas! It looks so good and I can't wait for this movie! In the movie, the Duncans are going on a trip to Palm Springs to visit Amy's parents for Christmas! But, they family ends up getting split up and have to go through a crazy adventure to meet back together before Christmas!



Good Luck Charlie, It's Christmas, premieres in December, right around the holidays! This trailer already gets me excited for the holidays and it outs me in a Christmas kind of mood! I can't wait for this movie! Comment and tell me what you think!

-Matt:)

No comments:

Post a Comment