NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Matt's Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension Review!


Hey it’s Matt, with my review of the amazing movie, Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension! This movie was amazing! I absolutely loved it! I’m a huge Phineas and Ferb fan and I was so happy with this movie! I saw it the premiere night; I was just too lazy to post my review all this time.

First of all I loved the story. It was well thought. I especially loved how the movie started. It started with Phineas, Ferb, Perry, Dr. Doofenshmirtz, and Candace being captured by the 2nd Dimension Dr. D. It showed us a glimpse of what we would be seeing and then it when into the morning it all began. I thought the song, “Everything’s Better with Perry,” was a good song to start the movie with. It showed the chemistry between Phineas, Ferb, and Perry which we really don’t get to see in a lot of the episodes. I thought that was really cool.

I also I absolutely loved the characters. I’ve always loved the characters but I loved them even more in this movie because, we got to see different sides of them. When Phineas and Ferb found out that Perry was a secret agent, I really got why Phineas was so mad. If I found out that someone I loved was living a whole different life that I didn’t know about, I’d be pretty mad, too. But I also really felt bad for Perry. Phineas was being so harsh on Perry and he was getting the wrong idea about everything. Perry never told Phineas and Ferb this, not only because it’s hard for him to communicate with them but also so he could protect them. I also loved Dr. D in this movie a lot! He was funnier than ever! Same for Candace, she was hilarious!

I had a lot of favorite parts in this movie! *SPOILER ALERT* I loved the “Brand New Best Friend” scene. It was hilarious! Double Doof comedy! I also loved the battle scene after the 2nd Dimension Dr. D found out that Perry was a secret agent. It was very actional, suspenseful, and emotional. I also loved the song “Summer (Where Do We Begin)” and I really liked the scene. Next I loved the scene when Phineas and Ferb went to save Perry. One of the best things I loved was the ending scene! It was very action-filled and some parts were funny! Second to last, I really loved in the end when Isabella kissed Phineas and I loved Phineas’ reaction! Lastly, I loved when Perry looked at the pictures in the end. The pictures were funny and they kept a lot of memories that Perry can keep.

That’s it! I give the movie 4.5/5 or a low 5/5! I’m very excited for the feature film that will be coming out some time between 2012 and 2013! I can’t wait for that! I absolutely love this movie and if you haven’t seen you have to go see it now or go buy it August 23rd when it comes out on DVD and trust me, it won’t be a waste of money!

-Matt:)

No comments:

Post a Comment