NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Matt's Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Review!

Matt here with my review of the amazing, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2! I saw the movie last Friday and it was epic! It was the best movie in the entire series! I definitely think it may be the movie of the year!

What I really liked was the action! That was really cool! Like all Harry Potters movies, the movie was filled with a lot of action. I didn’t read then book so I didn’t know what was going to happen in some parts but I did guess that Harry Potter would kill Voldemort. All throughout the movie there was action and I guess that is what this movie is about. The fight to kill Voldemort.

I liked the relationships in this movie. I liked the Ron and Hermione relationship. I also like the relationship between Harry and his surroundings. They all seemed to really care for him. No one would give him up for their life. They all seemed like they were a big family that cared for each other.

Lastly, I liked the ending. First, I liked how Harry killed Voldemort! Epic! But I also liked the epilogue when Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny were taking their kids to Hogwarts. It was a very emotional part of the movie because it was the end and Harry’s story is done. I liked how they closed the movie. It was nice to see the next generation of Hogwarts going to Hogwarts!

This movie was spectacular! I definitely recommend you see it! 5/5! If you haven’t seen it then go see it now!

-Matt:)

PS. I know this review is short so I'm sorry for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment