NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Amazing Spider-Man Teaser Trailer Leaked!

Hey fans!
Quickly before it's removed by rightful owners! Here is the Amazing Spider-Man teaser trailer!
If it's not available then I'm sorry that's not my fault. But it'll be released Friday. It just leaked online today, but today isn't it's official release date, Friday is. So it will be available Friday! :)

What do you think of the teaser trailer? I think it's surprisingly disappointing. I thought the footage would be "stunning" like the lucky audience of a preview showing had described it as. Or now I should say unlucky audience. Here's why it's completely disappointing. It looks like it'll give us exactly what the first Spider-Man live action film had given us, but less satisfying. The story looks exactly the same and the action doesn't seem to look anything special. If the audience from the preview showing thought that the view from Spider-Man's eyes as he swung around NYC, was stunning, then they need to watch the Incredibles, Fantastic Four, Spider-Man 3, and Iron Man & Iron Man 2, because that is absolutely nothing special! I really don't like Emma Stone in a comic geeky movie like this. I'll admit that I like geeky stuff, and knowing that, I know that Emma Stone is not good for the role of Gwen Stacy. Emma Stone is like the modern b*tch who acts in movies about sex. For example, Easy A and Friends with Benefits. She isn't the down to earth girl Gwen is, and she'll ruin Gwen Stacy!
Please believe that I am not hating on the new Spider-Man movie. I actually had started to anticipate it until this trailer leaked online, because of how the footage to the teaser was a let down. One thing I do still anticipate from the trailer, is how Andrew Garfield will play Peter Parker not Spidey, but Peter, and how Peter's parents will be in the beginning of the film.
But this new Spidey will flunk at the Box Office, because of The Dark Knight Rises and the Avengers. Those two films will dominate the Box Office and will make Spider Man look like Hello Kitty!
So what do you think? Let me know if I'm being too harsh!
-Thanks, TommyTE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment