NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Matt's Lemonade Mouth Review!!!

Hey everyone it's Matt with my review for the all new Disney Channel Original Movie, Lemonade Mouth! First what I have to say is...BEST DISNEY CHANNEL MOVIE SINCE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL! It was amazing! I know I say this about all Disney movies or about every movie I review since I only review movies I like. But when I say this was an amazing movie I mean it! This movie is very inspirational. A lot of people said it would just be another High School Musical but that's totally false. HSM was amazing but this is a different amazing. Lemonade Mouth was amazing for many reasons! I really loved it characters! My overall favorite was probably Olivia although I really do love all of them! I liked how Olivia was the shy girl and ended up being the lead singer! And then there's Stella. She was awesome because she really spoke her mind! She wasn't afraid to stand up and raise her voice and that's what I loved about her! Mo was an awesome character, too! She seemed like a girl who just wants to be herself, not a girl who anyone wants her to be. I also liked Wen. He was just a character that I think anyone would like! And lastly, Charlie. He's like Mo, he doesn't want to be anyone but himself. And when they all came together they made a really nice friendship and it seemed very real. I think the reason why the band was such a success was because they made such a great friendship.
Next I really loved the plot. I think it was really cool how a bunch of strangers who meet in detention can form a great band and make a change! That is something that can really inspire people! And then I liked how each character had their own problems. Stella couldn't live up to her family's line of genius, Wen didn't like his dad's girlfriend, Mo had trouble being the perfect Indian daughter her father wanted her to be, Charlie didn't want to play soccer and follow his brother's footsteps, but the most moving was Olivia's story and how her mom died and her father was in prison. It really taught me that some people are so much more less fortunate than others and sometimes we feel sorry for ourselves when the problem is so little and we don't realize that others have it worse. Also there was the Mudslide Crush problem. I think they were so horrible towards Lemonade Mouth but I guess that's why Lemonade Mouth succeeded while they feel in the toilet! I also think that Olivia and Wen make a cute couple!And the revolution really taught me to always speak out because you can make a difference!
And lastly, I loved the music! It was epic! It was music that can really make you want to get up and dance! They were so inspirational and fun to listen to! My favorites were "Turn Up the Music", "Somebody", "Determinate", "Here We Go", "More Than A Band", and "Breakthrough"! That's almost the entire soundtrack but they were all so good. I did like "Shes So Gone" because it really told us a lot about Mo but it wasn't one of my favorites. The Mudslide Crush songs were okay but they were so conceded and that told a lot about "The Crush". I didn't get the soundtrack yet but I know sooner or later I will because the songs are excellent!So I definitely recommend this movie! I love it! It's so inspirational and even some parts were funny. Let's just say the movie was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! It wasn't just another HSM, it's so much more than that! I give it a 4.5/5! I really hope to see a Lemonade Mouth sequel in the near future! And maybe we could see Olivia and Wen's relationship grow stronger and maybe even some of Mo and Charlie! And guess what...the Lemonade Mouth soundtrack is #4 on iTunes and Lemonade Mouth is trending on twitter! I love Lemonade Mouth and by the looks of it a lot of others do too, so if you haven't seen it watch it tonight @ 8/7c only on Disney Channel!


-Matt:) Lemonade Mouth Rocks!

1 comment: