NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Friday, March 25, 2011

Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure I'm Gonna Shine Full Song, Sneak Peek, and Song Snippets

Hey guys it's Matt with a whole bunch of new Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure "stuff"! First Is the full song of "I'm Gonna Shine"! It's really good check it out!



Awesome, right! So next is a sneak peek from the movie!



And lastly are snippets of two songs! They are kind of alike. The first one is called My Girl and Me. I have no idea who sings this but I'm sure it's someone from the cast, not Ashley Tisdale. The second is My Boi and me sung by Ashley Tisdale. They are both almost exactly the same except My Girl and Me is more pop while My Boi and Me is more bouncy. Listen to it now.



And that's it!
-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment