NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Matt's Hannah Montana Forever Finale Review


Heyo it's Matt! This is my review for the finale of Hannah Montana Forever! First thing I just wanna say...I CAN'T BELIEVE HANNAH MONTANA ENDED! I'M GONNA MISS IT SO MUCH! Anyway back to the review. So yeah Hannah Montana rocks and I bet everyone is going to miss it. My review may contain spoilers so just don't risk going too far into it if you didn't see the finale yet but I will keep them to a minimum.


I really like how they started it off as an ordinary Hannah Montana episode. Although it is a very big episode, they still kept the same funny in it. I really like the Say What" that Miley gave. Longest one ever! It was so funny. I also liked the plot a lot. It was a really good plot for the finale of the series. It was really cool to know that Miley and Lilly weren't going to be split apart. It let us know that Miley and Lilly will always be best friends.

Now what I really liked. I loved how they left the relationships in the series. One was Miley and Jackson. They didn't leave them as the ordinary Miley and Jackson. In this episode they finally understood each other. Even though they always fight and say things about each other, they still love each other and how they act is just a way of showing it...in a weird way. Then there is Miley and her dad. Although it didn't show much between them, you can always tell that they have something special and that it will never change. Now Miley, Lilly, and Oliver. They are best friends and you can always tell. I think Lilly and Oliver will last forever because, they are the perfect couple. Miley and Jesse on the other hand, well, they may not be the one for each other but Miley will find someone. I can really see her with Travis from Hannah Montana: The Movie. I also think Jackson and Sienna are right for each other and that they will stay together. Anyway, I liked how Lilly knew that the Europe thing wasn't her. It really showed reality in the series. But when Miley came back to Standford, that was the best part. It showed how much Miley loved Lilly and that their friendship will never end.

And lastly, the characters. They gave the characters good endings. Jackson probably turn out to be a successful person and will probably make a lot of money just for testing video games and maybe even creating them. That is perfect for him. Robby Ray will probably be happy with where he is now. Having a great family and just living life. Oliver will probably be a great musician and be very successful in his career. Lilly, well I don't really know what she is majoring in at college but I know she will also be successful in anything she does. She has a great, lovable personality. And lastly, Miley. She will probably continue in the entertainment business. I think she will continue to sing and continue to star in movies etc. Miley is awesome and we all know her future is bright.

Well that's it! The Hannah Montana series finale was awesome and if you haven't seen it, see it. Hannah Montana honestly will be forever and will be forever loved. Hannah Montana Forever!



-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment