NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What Do You Want to See From TE?


Hey it's Matt! I haven't posted in a long while! This will just be a short post. Other than just reading the title, what do you guys really want to see from Teen Entertainment? More videos, more news on different things than usual, download, more segments, what? Post a comment to what you want to see from TE and we'll do it. No one uses the request box. So you can use that to tell what you want to see, too. K? Also we need a new co-host. I really don't have time for the search contest we'll do that another time. Sorry. For now just coment to this post or tell me in the Shoutbox. I will get back to you right away! I will need your email. It will be much easier if you gave your resume in your comment to the post. So i know you are the right one. Then if I except you should get an email. Also much more things will be coming from this blog. I got a new software so I can do a lot of things with it. I won't spill the beans. It will be a suprise I guess. Okay so tell me what you want to hear from TE or apply to be a co-host! All you have to do is comment to this post (or use the request box on the sidebar).

-Matt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment