NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Matt's Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam Review!

Hey it's Matt! This is my review for the most amazing movie ever Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam. This movie was rockin! I loved it!!! Great actors, great plot, great everything! If you haven't seen the movie tonight watch it tonight at 8/7c for the Rock Along version!
First of all this movie was kinda different from the first. Mitchie was different which I liked because it showed that Mitchie really loves her camp and that she is comfortable with all the people she is around. Almost like one year at school you make all new friends. Then the next year all the same people are in your class and your not afraid to be who you want to be. I loved how Mitchie just was so passionate about saving her camp. I would do the same thing if I was her. Demi Lovato is one of my favorite actresses so I really enjoyed her in the movie.
Also I really liked the compettion in the movie. Well done! It's On is may favorite song in the movie! The battling in the song was really cool. Luke really got on my nervs at points which made it fun. Mdot did a good job at playing him. Wait I lied...Axel really got on my nervs! More than Luke! Axel really pressured his campers at Camp Star. Tess wasn't so bad in this movie. Before she was really mean. Camp Rock vs. Camp Star...Camp Rock all the way!

Shane and Mitchie have such a strong relationship. I really liked their chemistry! Shane and Mitche are one of my avorite Disney couples next to Troy and Gabriella. Demi and Joe make a great couple but apparently now they are just friends. Favorite Scene: *SPOILER ALERT* Three of my favorite scenes were when Mitchie led the camp rockers to Camp Star to challenge them to a Final Jam, the "This Is Our Song" scene and the Camp Wars scene. I strongly recommend this movie! There are so many other things I could say but I'm trying no to give spoilers.
Wait I'm not finished yet. Here are a few things I just quickly want to say. I also really LOVED Nate and Dana! Introducing Me is an awesome song! Some parts funny, too! Maria Canals Barrera is perfect for Mitchie's mom and was from the start! Mitchie, Caitlyn, Ella, Peggy and Tess make great BFF's! I liked how they casted the Jonas Brothers as Connect 3 because since they are real brothers it shows on screen. And last but not least Kevin and the Junior Rockers...hillarious! Disney couldn't have casted a better cast and couldn't have made a better movie!!!
And congratulations Camp Rock Cast beacause Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam got 15.2 million viewers last night! Now it's in second place for highest rated DCOM premieres! Right next to High School Musical 2! Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam is an awsome movie! I'd give it a 4.8 out of 5 or 9.5 outof 10! I love this movie! As I type I am adding to my favorite movie list in my head!






-Matt :) Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam Rocks!
Photos from DemLovatoWeb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment