NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Friday, June 18, 2010

Toy Story 3

DC Dude here with my review for Toy Story 3! I went to the midnight showing with my sister and a friend and it was so much fun. I've been waiting for this movie ever since it was announced about five years ago, and the wait was worth it!
The main plot line was the main cast of toys (minus Bo Peep, Lenny the binoculars and Wheezy) being donated to a daycare by mistake. They encounter an interesting cast of characters along the way and face a ton of difficult challenges together. I don't want to give anything away in this review, so I'll try and keep it short.
All along the way, I didn't know how it was going to end. So many twists are thrown at you that you're not sure what is going to happen. The imagination of the people that worked on this film is amazing to see how much happened and all the new characters that we meet. To pick a favorite new character, it would either have to be Barbie or the Chatter-Box telephone. If you imagine what Barbie would talk like and how she would act, you go see the movie and that's how she would be. SPOILER: If you've seen the trailers and the part where Woody has the telephone and it says "You and your friends ain't ever gettin' out of here", you think that the phone is bad. But he's not! He's really cool as he helps the toys escape from the Daycare.
This was my favorite Pixar movie of all time! I like how they've been stepping up there movies and making them with a message instead of just being funny. With people growing up around you, you always want to return to the simple days as a kid and playing with you favorite toys. This film illustrates that as it shows Andy coming to terms of growing up and going off to college without the his toys/best friends. It is SUCH a good movie and I would recommend it to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment