NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

June 22nd = Hollywood Records Day

June 22nd is a HUGE day for some of Hollywood Records' biggest artists. Three releases are happening that day. The first:

Miley Cyrus' album "Can't Be Tamed"! I have to admit...I'm pretty excited for this CD. I have recently become a Miley fan and am really excited for her new release. Her single, which is the title track from her sophomore album, is SOOO good. It's very GaGa-ish. It's like they combined "Kicking and Screaming" and "Party in the USA" and got this really fun song. The lyrics also remind me a lot of "Acting Out" by Ashley Tisdale

The next release on the 22nd is:


N.B.T. contestants Allstar Weekend! I wasn't a big fan of them when they were on Radio Disney with "Journey to the End of My Life" and at first didn't like "Different Side of Me". But after listening to Radio Disney Jams 12 more and more, I actually like it. They have a current sound and I think have some potential as being a radio hit as well.

The last 22nd release is a single from my favorite band:


Selena Gomez and the Scene!!!! I am so freaking excited for their new single "Round and Round". On Selena's Facebook, she gave the details to her new single as follows: Planet Premier on Radio Disney on Friday 18, premier of the music video Sunday 20, and on iTunes Tuesday 22. And then that her new CD will come out on September 28!!! Almost a year to the day from the release of "Kiss & Tell". Again...SO EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment