NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Saturday, April 17, 2010

JONAS Season 2 Sneak Peeks!

Hey guys it’s Matt! A few days ago I was watching ET and I saw these really awesome sneak peeks for season 2 of JONAS! So I looked for the video to post on YouTube to post on Teen Entertainment. And I found two! One of them is telling about the new season. The other is about the Jonas Brothers filming their new music video for a new song for the series, L.A. Baby. I’m really excited for this season because I think Joe and Stella and Nick and Macy finally become couples! They are even bringing Kevin’s wife, Danielle, into the series! So Kevin will be married in season 2! I’m so excited!

JONAS Season 2 Sneak Peek


Jonas Brothers Filming the JONAS Season 2 New Song, L.A. Baby Music Video

No comments:

Post a Comment