NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Disneymania

Disneymania 7 finally came out this week! I've been waiting for 2 years for a new Disneymania to come out. We've heard great songs by Disney stars that have never been released ("When You Wish Upon a Star" by Meaghen Martin and "Someday My Prince Will Come" by Tiffany Thornton). It was finally time to have this new installement in the Disneymania series.
I really like all the songs on this CD. Allstar Weekend is good, but not my favorite. Selena Gomez does an awesome job on "Trust in Me". The song is very smoky and smooth and it really fits her vocal ability. Honor Society brings "Real Gone" back after Billy Ray KILLED it on Disneymania 7. "If I Never Knew You" is such a perfect song for Tiffany Thornton! With her recent engagement, the song fits her life and it's really cute =) "Stand Out" is another amazing track from Mitchel Musso. He's probably my favorite singer! Anything he sings is always good, no matter what CD it is on. I'm not that big of a KSM fan, but "Good Enough" reminds me of the songs that Everlife has done in past Disneymania's. It's a slow song that has a lot of emotion, and I think they sang it really well. "Little Wonders" is the BEST song on the CD...BY FAR! Savannah is such a great singer and she makes the song even better. I could listen to that song all day long. "Under the Sea" by Booboo Stewart is a semi-recycled song from Disney. Evidently, he recorded the song shortly after T-Squad broke-up. And that was 3 years ago! So Disney put this song on Disneymania 7 to pick up on his recent fame on the new Twilight movie "Eclipse". Bridgit Mendler does a good job on "When She Loved Me" from Toy Story 2. It's a little bit faster than the original and I like that but Jordan Pruitt's version on Disneymania 5 is my favorite. Drew Seeley is another of my favorite artists. He has this blue-ish voice and it fits perfectly into pop music, and his song "Her Voice" is soooo good. I like how he has been on the past three Disneymania's and every song by him is good. "Bella Notte" is the next track and it was very refreshing to hear it. It has never been done on a Disneymania before and Ruby Summer does a great version of it. "Part of Your World" by Anna Maria Perez de Tagle is a fun song! She makes a fast pop song where Skye Sweetnam on Disneymania 3 made it a rock-ish song. I think I still like Skye's version better, but Anna Maria Perez de Tagle's version is pretty good. I love that there is a song from HSM on this CD. And Alyson Stoner does an AWESOME job with "What I've Been Looking For". When I listen to it I imagine her sitting in a coffee shop with a guitar and just singing to all the people sipping their coffees and eating muffins =) "Gift of a Friend" is another recycled song. I really like the song and Demi is one of my favorites, but I would have loved something new from her. Then finally we have "Hakuna Matata" by Debby Ryan. This is kind of like her singing debut, even though she sang on Suite Life. I'm hoping this is just the first of many singing projects from her. Can't wait to hear her single "Adios"!
I found this really cool art for all the other Disneymania's to make them match the new Disneymania's. I'll probably re-view the other ones know that I'm on this Disneymania high =)

No comments:

Post a Comment