NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Teen Entertainment Mania: No More Editions

Hey guys. Now That Ive Thought About It, I Really Dont Like This Edition Idea. Like I Mean, IDK i Just Feel Like Its Unnecessary to put it. Like Disney Edition?? Like Its Pretty Obvious Its A Disney one Just By The Cover. So I'm Sorry Matt & DcDude. I Should Have thought About This Before We Made the Covers. & If You guys Want. I Can Do The Covers You guys made Over. Just to Make It Up To Yous. Also, i Kinda Dont Like The Idea Of All Of Them being Different. Like SOme The Same (1-4) and The Rest All Different?? I Dont Get it, But Hey This Is My Opinion. Matt tommy & DC Dude Might Think Wayy Different, But i Just Wanted To let You guys Know. & I Have Redone My Covers. So Tell me If We Should Keep The Old Ones. Or Give Them The Boot For These New Ones. Leave Your Answer In a Comment Below Or In The Chat Box. & TE Staff, I really want To Hear What you guys Think , & your Opinion on the Edition Stuff. & Guys TEM1 Has Been A Success So Far. with 110 Downloads!!

But here are The Covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment