NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Teen Entertainment Mania: DC Dude

Since the announcement made a couple of weeks ago about the TEM's no longer being editions, I re-made my covers. I changed them up a little bit and I really like the cover for TEM5. Here they are:I also thought it would be fun to make a TEM with some of my favorite music on it. It doesn't have a number because it's just a fun random one if we want to release it, I can put it up for everyone. I'm thinking about making it my "come back" thing for my blog DC Dude's Spot since I've been spending so much time here with TE. I've been having so much fun here and this is kind of like a gift from me to you =)

Here is the tracklisting:

  1. Lifetime - Katharine McPhee
  2. Phoenix - Brooke White
  3. Zero Gravity - David Archuleta
  4. More - Selena Gomez & the Scene
  5. Don't Stop Believin' - Glee Cast Version
  6. Got Dynamite - Demi Lovato
  7. D is for Dangerous - Allison Iraheta
  8. Find Yourself - Drew Seeley
  9. Ready to Rock - Steve Rushton
  10. Do It Up - Mitchel Musso
  11. Double Dutch Bus - Raven Symone
  12. Blame It On the Beat - Ashley Tisdale
  13. Black & Gold - Sam Sparro
  14. Throw Your Hands Up (Slap Happy Symphonic Unmix) - Jump5
  15. Don't Rain On My Parade - Leah Michelle (Glee)

No comments:

Post a Comment