NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Monday, January 25, 2010

New Drew Seeley Website

Every once in a while I like to go to the different sites of the stars that I like. Some of those are Raven Symone, Tiffany Thornton, Debby Ryan, and Drew Seeley (to name a few). And today was Drew Seeley and I was pleasantly surprised! Usually the site is gray...bland...and a little boring. But today it was totally different! Check it out if you haven't yet! http://www.drewseeley.com/
I think this gives a good preview to what his music will be. From his new hairstyle there is probably going to be a little bit of an edgy feel to it. The guitar shows rock sounds and deeper lyrics than a pop album.
I seriously can't wait for his music! He is so different from all the other stars that come out of Disney, and it's a good different! And plus, he's Canadian like me! He's got to be good =)
Stay tuned for more from Drew Seeley.

No comments:

Post a Comment