NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"Fame" Soundtrack Review

Yesterday while my sister and I were out shopping, I remembered that the movie "Fame" comes out next week. I'd always wanted the soundtrack to it, so I got it! It is probably one of the best movie soundtracks that I've ever heard. What's really cool about it is that not all the songs are sung by the cast. Naturi Naughton does an amazing job with the theme "Fame" and then she accompanies Collins Pennie on several songs that are REALLY GOOD! Fun Fact: Collins Pennie was in "Prom Night"...he was the only boyfriend that lived in the end.
Asher Book from VFactory does an awesome job on the soundtrack as well. He does a few songs and they are some of the best on the CD. My favorite song on the entire CD is probably "Black & Gold" by Sam Sparro. It has such a catchy beat to it. It's really fun to listen to that song and then "Crank it Up" by Ashley Tisdale. Blast those two songs in your car and it is soooo fun!

"Fame" comes out next Tuesday, the 12th!

No comments:

Post a Comment